Saturday, May 1, 2010

A.J. Chimes in

It has been called to my attention that according to photographic evidence, my dear sister Amalia seems to have more emotional diversity than I.
Let's examine the evidence...
..... ......I am not sure that this is trueIn fact I take umbrage at that suggestion, or at least I would, if I knew what umbrage was.I am really quite surprised that so many people have arrived at that conclusionI was only acting under the advice of my manager who suggested that as there were two of us, and Amalia seemed rather vocal, perhaps I should take a more "laid back" approach to life.
I'm actually very social and attune to things, I have to be with that little cannibal around, always trying to take a bite out of me.Is it my fault that she can't take a jokeI have decided that life is amusingIf I just relax, and take a little time away...To chill with the guys....
I can come back refreshed, And then I can help Amalia be happy too!Oh, and by the way,
Happy Birthday Uncle Matt

3 comments:

Mandy said...

that hoodie pic is beyond cute. Love all your kids!

Dianna said...

Hurray for you, AJ! You know, as a quintessential drama queen, I can attest that there is nothing wrong with being a steady, even keeled human being. (Did that just sound like Anne Shirley wrote it?) Your laughter and serenity is a gift to your family, I'm sure. Do you give lessons? :)

Growing Up Hui said...

Looks and sounds like they compliment each other...a perfect pair. XO!!