I went to Target shortly after the babies came home, ostensibly to purchase a bottle warmer, but I was frustrated that there wasn't one that would warm 2 bottles at one time, a book on twins I read had said to get a small crock pot that you could use later for dips etc. Once I was in the kitchen aisle I saw this beauty and thought, I'll try it.
I love this thing, not only could I have hot water to mix bottles in the middle of the night, I could use the same water if I wanted a cup of Chrysanthemum tea in the wee hours, without the hassle or noise of the microwave. In the early weeks, I filled it and kept it upstairs at night so I didn't even have to go downstairs to make bottles. It doesn't sound like a big deal to me now, but having breast-fed all my previous babies I was used to being able to feed, burp, change, etc. without getting out of my bed, the carafe at least meant I didn't have to turn on lights and risk waking the older sisters.
No comments:
Post a Comment