Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Beautiful Birthday

Continuing on in the spirit of catching up.

The morning of my 36th birthday I woke up late (thank you Eddie)
Ate breakfast I didn't cook (thank you Eddie)
got ready for church, went to church, and came home from church.
ate lunch I didn't have to cook (thank you to the Chavez family, our Home Teachers)
enjoyed a beautiful afternoon and laid down to rest a minute and think about dinner when the doorbell rang and my two good friends arrived with their families and food
I enjoyed a lovely dinner that I didn't have to cook (THANK YOU EDDIE)

I got a lovely present, exactly what I wanted, but it made my friends laugh, it was a canning accesories kit, lid lifter, jar tongs, the whole kit and caboodle.

Then I got the children into bed and went to bed myself.

All in all, I had a lovely day!

No comments: