The task of preparing for this event was a bit daunting as we all wanted it to be up to the standards set by previous occasions. Our secret weapon to insure the success of the event was cuteness. We relied heavily on the grandchildren to make sure the night was truly excellent and the grandchildren did not fail us, this following video is of my girls practicing for their portion of the entertainment.
A future post will cover the actually party for those of you who missed it, but I couldn't help but share some of the cuteness that gets me through the fits and tantrums of the week.
2 comments:
How lucky of me to get to read TWO posts in one week about my favorite munchkins. I will have a lot of free time soon and hope to come and visit before I take off for Denver. So if you ever need a babysitter you know where to find me.
How cute. The girls are adorable. My mom mentioned they were going to the party and I know they were really looking forward to it. I'm sure it was a lot of fun. Your inlaws always throw great parties.
Post a Comment