This year, I am a believer, because my Valentine gave me the perfect gifts, a blow dryer, replacement blades for my paper cutter, and time off!
This may not sound romantic to you but when my blow dryer went silent last week I was sad, not only that I had wet hair when I wanted dry, but also because it meant an extra shopping trip complete with necessary comparison of price and features, I really don’t enjoy shopping.
I am a firm believer in the Fiskars paper trimmer, I use it almost daily for something or another (especially during preschool or sharing time seasons.) I have been needing replacement blades for eons and magically, they are now here and I didn’t even have to remember to put them on a list!
The third gift was the biggest, even though it was Valentines Day, he sent me off with only Nina in tow ...


While I was having lunch and chatting with my sister friend, remembering good times and catching up on fabulous families etc., Eddie cleaned up my house, did our taxes and painted watercolour valentines with the older girls. He puts me to shame sometimes.
Eddie my love, my Hero, my friend thank you for a fabulous Valentine's Day!
1 comment:
Oh, that is so sweet!! He rocks!Your day off was definitely the highlight of my trip down there and you got extras besides! I thought of you as I drove past Fullerton on the way home...thanks for being such an awesome wonderful friend for me and for spending some of your romantic holiday with me instead of your hubby.
Post a Comment