Thursday, December 11, 2008

Turning 34

I had thought about a few things to post in light of my birthday, but then the stomach flu came into our house and I spent the little computer time I had this week figuring out how to add a playlist to the blog.

So consider it a birthday gift to me if you take a moment and enjoy some seasonal Ella Fitzgerald. I love her voice, and the attitude she infuses in her songs. When I was little for a brief while I thought I could grow up to be her.

That dream may not come true, but I have a house full of sleeping, and soon to be healthy people that I love, and I am going to bed myself, so have hope, prayers are answered, illnesses do pass, and moms do get to sleep, sometimes even on their birthdays!

3 comments:

Dianna said...

Oh how I love you and your taste in music! And I hope you have a lovely, vomit free birthday weekend, Lamb!

Mandy said...

I love you too ... I think I will close my eyes and listen to Ella and then head to bed myself. Happy Birthday. You are one of my favorite people in this world.

Stewarts said...

Happy belated! I love the new look of your blog! Very festive. I hope everyone is feeling better. Thank you for the sweet call about the boys singing. It made their day!
-A